This course is designed to provide best practices for printed circuit board sourcing and PCB supplier partnerships. Printed circuit boards are not a commodity item, they are a custom-built product often representing 8-12% of overall cost. An effective sourcing strategy is critical. Industry veteran Greg Papandrew guides you through printed circuit board sourcing strategies, addressing common questions and key considerations.
Who should take the course:
This course is designed for anyone purchasing printed circuit boards or influencing PCB sourcing decisions and strategy.
- Tips and Tools for Successful PCB Partnerships
- Which PCB Vendor to Use
- Quoting Strategy
- PCB Fab Specs
- Cost Drivers
- Freight Considerations
- Problem Resolution
- First Article Assembly Report
- How to Be a Better Buyer
Course Length and Format:
- 25 minutes of recorded material
- It will take you an estimated 35-40 minutes to complete the course
- A 15-question quiz will test your knowledge retention of the course material
- A certificate of completion can be downloaded once a satisfactory score is achieved on the quiz.